Big Sister Training


So yes, we are expecting again!

It's been a long first four months, but now that I'm finally feeling better and it has finally stopped snowing, things are starting to look up. We are really looking forward to welcoming a new member to our family come September, and savoring this time with Ainsley.

A lot of changes have been going on over at the Ulstad household. Ryan got a new job that required him to go away for training the entire month of February (literally, the whole month: he left on the 1st came back on the 28th). My sister moved in with us in the beginning of January, and thank God she did because I don't think I would have survived February without her! Between my all-day nausea and her difficult clinical, we were a lovely bunch to be around.

Despite my complaining, it was a good experience. It gave us ladies a good chance to bond and it gave Ryan and I a chance to truly miss each other.

Ainsley is at such a wonderful age right now. She is learning so much and coming out with new things each day. And now that I'm not feeling quite so sick I can actually enjoy these precious moments.

Our birth announcement photo shoot was one of those special days. Ainsley is gentle and meticulous. She enjoys taking care of her stuffed animals and baby dolls, so taking pictures of her doing just that was more fun than painful. She will make a great big sister. The actual announcement is above, but following are some others of her sweet self:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Sea, Ainsley Turned 3!

Oh boy! Oh boy!